Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Partner to join the analytics team at Eastern Health. This role is key to transforming the way that the analytics team collaborates with the business on data and analytics projects. The Senior Business Partner will lead a small team with responsibility for developing and managing a pipeline of analytics projects. Key to the success of the role will be the ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and the analytics team. This is a great time to join the growing team as the organisation embarks on its journey to significantly uplift its data and analytics capability.
The role will:
- Lead the implementation of Analytics Business Partnering at Eastern Health.
- Translate business needs into a pipeline of specific analytics projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities for analytics projects across the business
- Work with the analytics team to scope the best solutions to analytics problems.
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders to assist in determining analytics requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business so that analytics services can be tailored for maximum benefit and impact.
- Lead the development of self-service capability
- Lead a small team with responsibility for team outputs, learning, development and succession planning
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to see beyond the numbers and can translate analysis in a way to support decisions.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong consulting skills with the ability to frame problems and issues for resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to translate the outputs/outcomes of analytics projects in a way that non-technical stakeholders can understand
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or a related quantitative field
Please refer to the position description here for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. An offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19, prior to commencing employment.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
**Please note applications will be screened upon receipt and advertising may close prior to the closing date.**