Learn to translate data into visual and insightful stories
Establish your own data visualisation techniques that will help sell your analytic results to business decision makers.
In this data visualisation course, you’ll discover how to use, translate, and present data in an enticing and informative manner. You will draw upon data interpretation and convert these into commercial insights; you will learn data visualisation at an introductory level to advance your knowledge with tips and techniques with the goal of being able to effectively present your data and conclusions to a variety of audiences - whether they are familiar with data visualisation or not.
This course is desiged for those who are curious in nature, want to learn data visualisation and new ways to present data, enjoy problem solving and prefer self-learning, exploratory approach to knowledge.
ADMA offers a variety of data marketing courses, including data visualisation, data analytics for marketers, and more. View all of our Analytics Courses here.
Duration: Up to 6 months
- Define what data visualisation is and identify different examples of data visualisation
- Identify analytics tools that can help you discover data
- Determine the types of variables in data visualisation
- Identify the relationships of data visualisation
- Understand both how to make data memorable and the techniques involved in visual storytelling
Online, you’ll dissect business goals and the process behind the decision maker. Looking at visual perception design, discover how to select the most compelling and appropriate approach to deliver the analytics. Current and effective examples will be shown as guides to illustrate this.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Visualisation
- Module 2: Discovering Data Visualisation
- Module 3: Storytelling with Data
- Module 4: How to Present Data
Who should do this course?
- Those new to analytics
- Those managing analytics teams
Data Visualisation Course is part of Analytics Certificate.
To purchase this course, click on the button below and proceed to ADMA.com.au