ACSPlus - Additional benefits for ACS members
The impact of COVID-19 has been felt across all verticals and now more than ever employers are seeking broader more integrated skillsets from their employees to get their businesses back on track in a post COVID-19 v-shaped recovery. Now is the perfect time to add cross-discipline skills and knowledge to advance your career to stand out.
With ADMA (Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising), IAPA (Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia), D+TC (Digital + Technology Collective) and DGA (Data Governance Australia) joining the ACS in late 2019, ACS members are now able to access over $1,500 (inc GST) of new benefits through these associations that will assist members to acquire related and new skills spanning the data value chain – from analytics, marketing, governance and privacy.
Below is the ACSPlus offering and discounted rates for courses and events*.
Access special discounted course rates (26% off standard rate) using your ACS member code:
- the online IAPA Analytics Fundamentals course ($299 saving)
- the online IAPA Data Visualisation course ($299 saving)
- the virtual ADMA introductory Digital Marketing Essentials course ($507 saving)
- the virtual ADMA introductory Data-Driven Marketing Essentials course ($233 saving)
Access special ACSPlus discounts for Events:
- ADMA Data Week conference - August (save $100)
- IAPA Advancing Analytics conference - October (save $100)
Subscribe to the industry newsletters for free:
- ADMA data-driven marketing newsletter
- IAPA analytics and data science newsletter
- D+TC digital and technology newsletter
*Note: ACS+Plus benefits do not count towards CPD points
To access these benefits, please check your ACS member portal for access instructions and discount code.