Organisations with strong data science, analytics and business intelligence competencies, join IAPA as corporate members to demonstrate to staff and the public their commitment to enhancing analytics capability, advancing the careers of team members and promoting data-driven decision making. IAPA corporate membership benefits accrue to the analytics-savvy organisation and all analytics team members* within the organisation; including the IAPA analytics credential.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Qualify for an IAPA analytics credential
- Apply for a data scientist, data analyst or business intelligence credential, recognised by industry as evidence of your skills and competencies
- Build your profile as an employer of choice
- An online employer page provides a place to showcase your organisation to data and analytics professionals
- Include online recruitment advertisements for no additional cost (12pa)
- Feature your organisation in the IAPA newsletter annually
- Demonstrate your organisation's commitment to data-driven business with a CEO interview (video) on your employer page
- Demonstrate your analytics pedigree via the provision of industry view articles for the website and newsletter
- Benchmark the career progression of your team using the included skills assessment
- IAPA benchmarking and specific organisational needs
- Include the application for an IAPA analytics credential as an employee benefit* to team members
- Use the IAPA corporate member seal on corporate communications to demonstrate your commitment to the analytics community
- Access to the "Brightest Minds in the Boardroom" program
- Featuring global brightest minds who present to your board their experience of the benefits and the steps to become a data-driven organisation
- Provision of 'grow your own analytics' guidance
- Via industry best-practice reports, emerging global trends and case studies
- Showcase skills and talents of individuals
- Via an online member profile in the IAPA member directory
- Use the IAPA individual member logo
- On resumes, applications and LinkedIn as a public demonstration of your commitment to the analytics community
- Access online skills assessment
- Match your skills to a competency framework to better understand strengths, gaps and most relevant analytics credential
- Benchmark teams using available assets**
- Analyse and understand how to develop your staff into a high-performance team
- Receive IAPA National Conference member rate tickets
- Receive a 25% member discount on any tickets to the IAPA National Conference
- Access discounts on registration to selected international conferences
- Attend international conferences like Strata+Hadoop for less
- Obtain discounts on analytics books
- Purchase analytics books at up to 50% discount
- Receive member rates for in-person and online IAPA education courses
- Get preferential rates for any IAPA analytics or data course
- Access to the annual Skills and Salary Survey results
- Check skills and salary by industry, role and experience
- Access two research papers on industry-wide issues
- Exclusive access to research papers on topics relevant to the analytics field
- Receive the monthly IAPA newsletter
- Straight into your inbox, the monthly newsletter features IAPA news and events as well as articles of interest to the analytics community
- Increase understanding of global issues and advancements
- Read detailed interviews from global brightest minds in analytics
Lead the industry
- Provide feedback and suggestions into credential development
- Prove industry leadership as part of the IAPA industry internship program
- Connecting analytics students to real-world experience
- Access to industry think tank discussion groups and events
- Discuss topical issues and network with like-minded peers
- Representative in analytics expert groups and think tank
- Play a part in setting the agenda and topics for community focus and discussion
Connect & network
- Invitation-only CAO lunch
- Held twice a year, CAO or Head of Analytics gather for lunch to share and discuss challenges with the agenda set by the CAO or Head of Analytics (Chatham House)***
- Access to four chapter events annually
- Individuals can freely attend all four events in their state
Have an industry voice
- Industry voice in federal, state and local governments
- Have a representative voice at all levels of government regarding opportunities and regulations in data, digital, analytics and privacy
* corporate membership includes a set number of online skills assessments and credentials based on organisational tier
** additional consulting fees are applicable
*** as an industry-only event (i.e. no vendors or sponsors), a small per person fee is applicable for attendees
Please contact IAPA for more information on corporate membership for your organisation, including pricing.
Corporate Membership Inquiry Form
Please fill out the form below and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
Become an IAPA Member today!
- Make the connections and networks you need to advance your career.
- Get access to the latest resources that ensure you have what you need in your role.
- Get invited to exclusive member-only events, Think Tanks and Town Halls where the best minds in marketing share their knowledge and insights.
- Be the first to hear about new courses and education opportunities and get significant discounts on IQ courses, tools and resources.
- Get early bird and discounted rates on our flagship events with the best global and local speakers in marketing today.
- Support your industry when you join the IAPA community.