Data strategy means different things in different places, so here’s what it means at Bupa
We at Bupa, as a Healthcare organisation, have been focussing on three things from a customer perspective
- Driving radical simplicity (it’s harder to do than to say and it starts with continuous customer listening capability)
- Connecting the dots across the ecosystem (the healthcare system interaction is complex to navigate from a consumer perspective
- Delivering signature experiences that matter (a design and execution challenge).
We’re embarking on our next strategic phase where investment in digital, data, analytics, AI are enabling pillars for the impact we aim to have for health outcomes.
While strategies are important, it is action that really matters. You will collaborate widely across our organisation and externally to drive the adoption and progressive extension of Bupa’s "All Data, One Platform" strategy in a way that embraces
- A balanced and future-looking approach to data sharing partnerships and data-driven products
- A future-proof approach to ethics and governance
- A pragmatic understanding of the stakeholder and technical enablers to delivering your results
What’s in it for me?
As well as a competitive salary, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/ work from home arrangements, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will partner with colleagues who are dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences. We respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
- Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home, contents and pet insurance products as well as discounts when you attend a Bupa Dental clinic or purchase glasses from a Bupa Optical store.
- A dedicated internal wellbeing team provides you with a range of services, such as a global resilience program, regular training opportunities on a range of wellbeing topics and access to a variety of wellbeing discounts.
- An additional well-being day each year to treat yourself.
What do I need?
- Tertiary qualifications in STEM and business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience with data and analytics, and transformation projects
- A strong understanding of strategic data management principles and how they apply to achieving business outcomes
- Strong influence skills
- Outstanding presenting, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage technical, non-technical and senior stakeholders
- Strong planning, organizing and project management skills
- Commercial acumen and results driven
- Strong cross functional and virtual teaming skills
What is it like to work there?
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people -our customers are our passion; they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.