Nominate yourself or nominate your analytics leader
All nominations are to be submitted online. A confirmation of entry will be emailed to each nominee following successful submission.
The Top 25 Analytics Leader nomination questions
- Since 1 Jan 2019, how have you ensured the analytics function aligns to organisation’s strategy?
- Detail how, since 1 Jan 2019, you’ve ensured that analytics helps to drive the organisation forward in terms of cost efficiencies or revenue maximisation.
- Outline how you have influenced management and the organisation to use analytics-driven insights for decision-making - from 1 Jan 2019.
- Tell us how you have helped lead and /or support the analytics community internally and externally since 1 Jan 2019.
- Detail how you have assisted and mentored early-career analytics professionals, from the period 1 Jan 2019 to now, to fulfil their potential. How are you helping them build the skills they need?
- Provide an example, from the period 1 Jan 2019 to now, of how you’ve driven improvement in the analytics function.
- Provide an example, from the period 1 Jan 2019 to now, where you’ve improved organisational governance and standards.
- Please provide a reference from both a:
- C-suite / management person that relates to your leadership of analytics’ impact on the organisation
- member of your analytics team that relates you mentoring & encouragement of team
Nominations are now close 19 April 2021 (midnight).