12 Days of Christmas in 2022
Celebrate the holiday season with our twelve gifts of knowledge, insight, discounts or freebies.
Check back here each day till the 24th December to see the daily gift from IAPA!
- Day 10 - Revisit: Starbucks presentation at AA2022 Today's 12 Days of Christmas gift is access to a recording of Megan's AA2022 presentation so you can also gain from the insights presented in November 2022.
- Day 11 - Save $400 on Aus Government Data Summit This summit focuses on how you can maximise the value of data by ensuring its accuracy, usability, and security to improve productivity, foster innovation and deliver better services for the public. As a supporting partner we are delighted to extend a special offer, to our community. View the full agenda here
- Day 12 - Yann LeCun: A Path Towards Autonomous Machine Intelligence The paper (and video) from Yann LeCun proposes an architecture and training paradigms with which to construct autonomous intelligent agents.
- Day 1 - Data Balance Sheet While many organisations can't decide if data is an asset, the new oil, ore or gold, OP Financial in Finland has produced a Data Balance Sheet each year since 2018.
- Day 2 - AI Artwork Today's 12 Days of Christmas gift was created by Artificial Intelligence for IAPA and as such is a unique artwork that we now offer to you.
- Day 3 - Harnessing AI to fight bushfires One of keynotes from 2021 is especially relevant as Australia moves into bushfire season. Pano AI is the first disaster preparedness technology provider to offer a fully-integrated solution for active wildfire detection using artificial intelligence to help fire authorities identify and extinguish new ignitions before they become a threat.
- Day 4 - 20% discount We might be biased but we think everyone should better understand analytics, it's role, how the analytics process works and how to use the tools and techniques to extract insights from data. From analytics fundamentals, data viz, predictive analytics or sentiment analysis, the IAPA courses are designed by analytics professionals based on their real-world experience.
- Day 5 - Research & reports There are many analytics experts and thinkers providing their perspectives on key issues in analytics or providing the outcome of research that will help our understanding to approach to move forward in analytics. Perfect for a Saturday deep read.
- Day 6 - Dive into Open AI Spend some time reading key issues in open AI, transparency, AI in use and AI for science.
- Day 7 - Save 5% on Data Storytelling Workshop We know that developing your data storytelling and data visualisation skills will enhance your career and dramatically improve interactions with business stakeholders and the c-suite.
- Day 8 - Perspectives on Privacy Nudging Data privacy and regulations regarding data are hot topics. With the impending privacy law changes, gaining a better understanding of privacy nudging can be useful as background to your analytics initiatives.
- Day 9 - Save $110pp to UNSW Marketing Analytics Symposium 2023 The Marketing Analytics Symposium – Sydney (MASS) is an annual event hosted by the University of New South Wales Sydney. It is the only and most important marketing analytics event in Australia and the largest gathering of marketing analytics academics and practitioners in the southern hemisphere in 2023.