Expressions of Interest sought - IAPA Chapter Heads
Following a hiatus of state based events and activity due to various factors, IAPA is seeking expressions of interest from members to become Chapter Head in the following states.
- Chapter Head - Victoria
- Chapter Head - Queensland
- Chapter Head - ACT
- Chapter Head - South Australia
- Chapter Head - West Australia
These are high profile roles that would suit anyone passionate about the world of analytics and who values significant networking opportunities.
The IAPA community is vibrant and engaged across the nation with significant opportunity to boost awareness of analytics and IAPA in every state.
As the face of IAPA in your state, you would be responsible to host and co-ordinate speakers for the quarterly chapter events as well as represent the state-based community and provide feedback to the IAPA Advisory Committee. Membership of IAPA - either individual or corporate membership - is a prerequisite. The key to your success will be how best you can leverage your connections and industry networks to source speakers who will appeal to the membership. Time commitment for this role is minimal, about 3-4 hours per month.
Each role is voluntary and provides the individual with significant networking opportunities and boosting your experience in public speaking.
- Expression of Interest submissions accepted until 9am on 28 March 2022
- Review and shortlisting to 3-4 candidates by IAPA Advisory Committee against criteria of connections, experience, collaborative approach and enthusiasm for the role.
- Candidates included in an online vote by the state based IAPA community
- Simple majority of votes decides the Chapter Head (Note: joint Chapter Heads are possible)
Should the IAPA Advisory Committee shortlisting result in only a single candidate being identified, that candidate will be designated Chapter Head without a online vote.
Please complete the following Expression of Interest to be considered for any of the Chapter Head roles: