La Trobe University’s Master of Business Analytics will be offered from 2016. You’ll analyse big and complex data using different techniques, apply analytics as a solution to the complex problems of modern businesses, and gain knowledge and skills to align business needs with analytics to deliver meaningful outcomes.
- This is the only program in Australia that allows you to specialise in a particular industry, such as sports analytics, data science, marketing analytics or health analytics.
- Study outside your work hours at our City Campus.
- Get hands-on experience with leading data analytics software from SAP, SAS and IBM.
- Lectures and workshops are delivered as a simultaneous interactive video stream, so you can participate from home or work.
- Study core analytics subjects with the support of industry practitioners and partners.
- La Trobe is a member of the CRC Data to Decision research program that will help train over 1000 data analytical professionals between 2015 and 2020.
- La Trobe Business School has strong links with a range of companies and organisations including Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Australia Post, ANZ, Melbourne City FC, the AFL CA, and the AFL PA.
La Trobe also offers the Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics and the Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics.