Learn the Fundamentals of Analytics.
Discover the essentials of analytics and discover different tools that will help you draw insights from analytics.
IAPA is now delivering analytics courses online. In Analytics Fundamentals Online, we’ll examine the essentials of analytics, explaining the tools and their most appropriate use. You’ll discover how to draw insights from analytics, enabling you to predict emerging trends.
Our Analytics Courses are designed for those who are curious in nature, enjoy problem solving an prefer a self learning, exploratory approach to knowledge. This course provides a broad foundational understanding of analytics that is vendor, technology and tool agnostic and without the pressure to code or program - perfect for those early in their analytics learning journey.
Duration: Up to 6 months
Online delivery: Via ADMA IQ
Entry Level Course
To purchase this course, click on the button below and proceed to ADMA.com.au
Enrol from $850 inc GST
- Apply basic analytics principles and definitions
- Investigate analytical tools and techniques
- Identify the role the analytical lifecycle plays in solving problems and setting objectives
- Explore business analytics and its value to organisations
- Share and draw insight from analytics results
- Examine emerging trends in analytics
During this engaging online course, you’ll explore the fundamentals of analytics, ensuring you develop a solid understanding of the process. Through interactive theoretical practices, you’ll look at the appropriateness of tools and skills to specific analytics challenges. Relevant case studies will also be provided.
Note: this is not a course to learn programming, hands-on-keyboard data mining or how to use the numerous analytics tools on the market. You'll understand 'what' and 'why' and a theoretical 'how' by the end of the course.
Online Specific Modules:
- Module 1: Defining Analytics
- Module 2: Analytics Lifecycle
- Module 3: Analytics Techniques
- Module 4: Tools for Analytics I
- Module 5: Tools for Analytics II
- Module 6: Delivering Results
- Module 7: Emerging Trends
Who should do this course?
- Those new to analytics
- Those managing analytics teams
Analytics Fundamentals Course is part of Analytics Certificate.