At Coles Financial Services, we are passionate about providing our customers with the best possible retail experience. To help us do this, we’re always searching for talented people with great ideas, energy and a passion for helping others.
Coles Financial Services are currently seeking an experienced, highly driven and passionate individual to fulfil the role of Campaign Analyst within their analytics environment.
As a Campaign Analyst, this role will see you:
· Support Marketing and Product strategies through the data-driven execution of campaigns and operational activity
· Deliver analysis and recommendations to assist with the optimisation of campaign activity
· Assist with instilling a rapid and robust test and learn culture
· Provide problem solving and cross-team collaboration working closely with peers and partner teams
· Timely reporting delivery with attention to detail
· Have a high attention to detail and workflow management
· Contribute to advanced analytics projects and initiatives, i.e. propensity modelling
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in:
· Experience working within a campaign execution team
· Data-Driven campaign execution with exposure in data analysis, marketing and campaign targeting
· Working with large data sources in both a raw and structured environment
· Strong technical coding experience in SQL/HSQL
· Experience with Reporting and visualisation software (Microstrategy/Qlikview/Tableau)
· Appropriate tertiary qualification, such as Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Mathematics
· Data analysis, data extraction and analysis
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Natural curiosity, excellent communication skills & be highly collaborative
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia’s diverse population.