About the Employer
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Analytics, Interactive and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you'll help business grow in entirely new ways. You'll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
About the role
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but there's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation and analysis
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
- Minimum 1 year of implementing relational data models
- Understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS
- Minimum bachelor's degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Full life cycle development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc)
- Data visualization
About Contact Singapore
Contact Singapore is an alliance of the Singapore Economic Development Board and Ministry of Manpower.
We engage overseas Singaporeans and global talent to work, invest and live in Singapore
Contact Singapore actively links Singapore-based employers with professionals to support the growth of our key industries. We work with investors to realise their business and investment interests in Singapore.
For information on working, investing and living in Singapore, please visit www.contactsingapore.sg or contact our worldwide offices.