Master of Business Analytics
In today’s world with its ever increasing amount of data, businesses that can make sense of the flow of information hold a competitive edge in the market. Graduates with the computational and analytical skills to meet this need will be sought after by employers, both in Australia and globally.
Melbourne Business School has designed an intensive one-year program that will equip you with advanced skills in business analytics and accelerate your career.
Is this program for you?
- Are you close to graduating or a recent graduate, who has studied quantitative subjects in your third year? These would typically be in the following undergraduate areas: mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, science, actuarial studies or information systems
- Do you want to fast-track your career into a sector experiencing exponential growth?
- Open up career opportunities across industries such as: telecommunications, retail, financial services, utilities and government
The Master of Business Analytics prepares smart people to analyse and solve business problems and make a difference.
- Program length – one year, annual January intake
- Fees - AU$48,000
- Class size – approximately 40-50
- Average age – 22-24 years
- Contact hours – 38-40 hours a week
- Program delivery – full-time
- Undergraduate degree with a credit average or above
- Evidence of academic success in quantitative subjects and a natural talent and passion for working with data
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Interviews will be required for shortlisted applicants