2016 Skills & Salary Survey Report Released
Tuesday, 28th February 2017
As the business analytics sector begins to mature, IAPA presents its fourth Skills and Salary Survey as a snapshot of the market in Australia.
This comprehensive report uncovers the state of the industry, the trends influencing work and recruitment, and what’s disrupting and shaping the sector.
Key themes from the 2016 include:
- Building capability is our biggest challenge
- Disruption in 2017 will be from mobile, cyber-security, cloud and big data
- A.I. is coming and we’re skilling up
- Graduates get a salary rise
- Half our teams are gender balanced; but not at the top of the org chart
- The required vs candidate skills mismatch is still evident