2014 IAPA Skills and Salary Survey Results
Thursday, 27th November 2014
Report out now!
IAPA has conducted its second annual salary survey to explore the employment opportunities, education, experience, skills and salary ranges of analytics professionals. Nearly 500 people who work with data responded, reporting from a variety of industries across the country.
The key findings were:
- recruiting analysts remains a challenge
- analysts make twice – sometimes three times – the average Aussie salary
- social is hot
- people from other disciplines are now moving into the industry
- a disconnect remains between business and analysts – ‘decision inertia’
- data scientist professionals are uniquely skilled.
Read the report in full, download your copy of the 2014 Report here.